- Center for Educational Partnerships established by the College of Education in 1996 to provide educational extension services to the public schools of Mississippi.
- Mississippi Department of Education - Office of School Buildings provides information concerning school buildings in Mississippi.
- The Mississippi State Community Action Team (MSCAT) is an initiative that forms the umbrella under which the expertise and resources of various disciplines at MSU are organized into specific teams to partner with communities to address local issues and plan for the future.
- AIA Committee on Architecture for Education: - The American Institute of Architects Committee on Architecture for Education (CAE) connects architects and allied professionals interested in designing, building and using superior educational, cultural, and recreational facilities that meet the needs of students of all ages. AIA CAE members educate the public about the value of quality education design.
- American Institute of American Architects - Mississippi is the voice of the architectural profession with in Mississippi.
- CEFPI was founded in 1921 as The National Council on Schoolhouse Construction. NCSC became CEFPI in 1965. CEFPI has developed into an internationally recognized non-profit information agency that supports its members' professional efforts in creating world class educational facilities. CEFPI is the source for information on building, renovating, and evaluating schools. The Mission of the Council of Educational Facility Planners International is to promote the development of educational facilities that provide the best possible learning environment.
- Center for Understanding the Built Environment (CUBE) brings together educators with community partners to effect change which will lead to a quality built and natural environment, one and interdependent.
- College Planning and Management is an information resource for construction, facilities, business and technology professional serving the college and university market.
- Design Share is an on-line library of facility planning information dedicated to collaboration and excellence in the built-environment.
- Florida Safe Schools Design Guidelines: Recommendations for a Safe & Secure Environment in Florida's Public Schools (Based on CPTED Design Guidelines)
- National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities: Created in 1997, NCEF is an information resource for people who plan, design, build, operate and maintain K-12 schools.
- New Schools / Better Neighborhoods (NSBN) was formed to promote a 21st Century vision for California's urban school districts: new schools should be centers of neighborhoods and likewise, neighborhoods and communities should serve as centers of learning. NSBN is a project of the non-profit group, Community Partners.
- Organizations Concerned about Rural Education (OCRE) is dedicated to the improvement of public education and economic development in rural america.
- School Construction News is an online source of news, reports and products for design, construction, management and operations.
- School Design and Planning Laboratory at the University of Georgia
- School Facilities website provides information on clean, safe, secure, and modern learning environment for students.
- School Planning and Management is an information resource for construction, facilities, business, and technology professionals serving the k-12 education market.
- SchoolDesigns.com is a resource for educational architecture information showcasing exterior designs from outstanding schools across the country.
- SchoolDude.com is exclusively dedicated to the unique needs of school facility professionals.
- Studio School - a rigorous learning environment driven by the method of Studio Based Learning (SBL). Studio School students learn by designing. In Studio School, learners propose solutions to ambiguous questions, critique those propositions through judgment from self and others, and iterate their proposals in ever more effective designs
- The Committee on Architecture for Education (CAE), a large and active group of architects and allied professionals concerned with the quality and design of all types of educational, cultural, and recreational facilities.
- The East Mississippi Center for Educational Development, Inc. is a regional educational service center committed to assuming a strong leadership role in supporting public educators' efforts to develop quality learning environments in which all children can learn at high levels.
- The Envirosense Consortium is a nonprofit association that promotes a proactive approach to improving indoor environmental quality in schools, healthcare facilities and corporate settings.
- The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization that certifies sustainable businesses, homes, hospitals, schools, and neighborhoods. USGBC is dedicated to expanding green building practices and education, and its LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System™.